Anonymous
I belong to this little forum, The Craft Diner, and there are not many of us who post on there, which is a shame really as its a friendly little site and much could be made of it I think.

On Tuesday it was hacked and we were unable to get into the site. We thought that maybe this was the death knoll but Simon of x3 Internet Solutions came to the rescue and fixed the problem.

My question is....... what sort of saddo has to do this sort of thing? What vicarious pleasure do they get from it? And as for sending viruses to peoples computers. They can't see what they have done can they? So how are they getting pleasure from it? Very sad individuals in my opinion.
4 Responses
  1. Anita..x Says:

    Sorry to hear about the CD, it is a nice little place Jill and totally undeserving of that to happen. There really are some sad muppets out there aren't there. Hopefully karma will sort them out in the end.

    Anita..x


  2. KraftyKaren Says:

    Yep karma will sort them out with the rough end of a pineapple!!

    I missed all the fun and games and apparently some suggested that it was my work (LOL). If I had done it, it would have been made all pink, glittery and covered in blossoms with a sprinkling of butterflies!


  3. Linda Says:

    Nawty peeps will get their comeuppance!

    Haven't been on any sites recently, is it fixed now?


  4. liz Says:

    Can't believe the mentality of some people. What do they hope to gain? Haven't accessed the Craft Diner, can anyone or will I need permission? (If that's the case I know I won't get it!!)


Post a Comment