Anonymous
After the layout of Anita Dobson I finally found a bit of enthusiasm to do the Brian May layout. I find it so difficult to do things for other people and put things off till the last minute. And Helen was getting a bit impatient. lol

Again its the DCWV Rock Star papers, a bit of bling, some snaps and photo anchors and some Prima flowers. I don't find it easy to do masculine layouts having a family of girls. I got Richard to paint and crackle the frame as I thought he ought to suffer too. And he did. lol  here is the final result.

5 Responses
  1. Linda Says:

    Wow, this came together very well, lovely Jill
    x


  2. Lynn Says:

    This looks great Jill, I bet your friends are over the moon with these.


  3. Looks fabulous :) well done on getting Richard to lend a hand too :)


  4. Alison Says:

    Beautiful colours, and that is some dramatic photo! Turned out really well - and a collaborative effort! :)


  5. KarmaCraft Says:

    It counts Jill... Richard can now be entered into the Male Scrapbookers Hall of Fame! :) :)


Post a Comment