Anonymous
On Saturday Jane Gill came here to teach a class on making the Punch Art Flowers.

I would like to thanks everyone for supporting the class, Anthea, Carol, Sy, Karen, Lynne, Carol, Sarah, Willy, Pat and Lynn and Linda and not forgetting Liz who turned up late as usual lol.

I didn't get to make any flowers as I was tea lady for the day but I sat and watched everyone at work, and as I had taken Jane's class before it reminded me of how much I enjoyed it. As someone said it would have been nice to have made a card using some of the flowers but I think this was a workshop to get you used to the technique of flower making and to make you see what can be done with the everyday punches that you may have in your collection.

Jane has said that if we are interested she will do another workshop, making more flowers or making some and making a card if we would like, so if you are interested in doing it all again let me know.

She will also be teaching 3 classes  at our Seaside Retreat in September and I have also asked if she could do a Make and Take or two as well.

As I said I didn't make any flowers but Linda has made some beautiful examples and you can see them on her blog http://lindascards.blogspot.com  I have also just seen Lynn's blog and she has also posted her selection of flowers together with some of the cards that Jane brought along as examples. Have a look at Lynn's blog too. Both she and Linda do some inspirational work. http://amomentintime-craftycooper.blogspot.com/

You can also see Jane's work on her blog http://janeelizabeth-flowergirl.blogspot.com/
5 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    Thanks for the link to my post Jill. I had a good day and would be interested in further classes.


  2. I'm glad it was a good day, Jill. Those roses of Jane's are superb, aren't they. x


  3. KraftyKaren Says:

    Thanks for organising Jill it was a lovely day and yes it will be great if she can do another one for us. I am looking forward to making more flowers after my hols and putting them onto some cards.


  4. Linda Says:

    Thanks for including me Jill and the link. Really enjoyed it and would do another :)


  5. A fabulous day, thanks Jill. I have yet to blog my haul :)


Post a Comment