Anonymous
Well these two Basic Grey collections have arrived - 2 weeks before the expected date. That has to be a first lol.

I don't know how they keep churning out these collections but I have to say some of the papers are reminicent of older collections. But again these are double sided papers which does give an option.

Oliver is mostly dark reds, blues and greens witha couple of the papers with trains on it and others with monkeys and other cartoony animals and plaids, stripes and dots.




Olivia is pinks and greens and blues. Quite flowery but again with stripes and dots.




 I only now stock the collection packs as lack of room limits what I can stock But if you are interested in them and you haven't already got yours you can find them on the site. Just look in Whats new for speed lol
4 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    These look great Jill.


  2. Anita Says:

    OOOOOoooooooh pretty..xx


  3. Lynn Says:

    Got to have Oliver as that's the name of my baby nephew, and so I had better have Olivia to go with it for the nieces!! Got some lovely new photos of the trio to scrap.


  4. Linda Says:

    Can I collect mine on Saturday? :)


Post a Comment