Anonymous
  A pair of ducks seem to have taken up residence in our garden. They are very tame, but I think they are wild ducks but Richard says they aren't, and who am I to argue with him? lol I first noticed them early in the morning this week. The duck was bathing on the swimming pool cover. The drake was sitting on the edge watching over her. All of that chlorine can't do her any good but I suppose the water on the pool cover is rain water and not harmful.
In the evenings they appear and feed on the seed that the birds have dropped under the feeder. Then off she goes to have a wash and he waddles along behind her and watches over her. I don't know if they fly in from somewhere else or whether they have taken up residence somewhere in the garden that I can't see. The fox regularly walks through the garden at night setting off the secrity lights so I hope that they are well hidden if they are in the garden.

4 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    There's a good topic for a layout. As you say I hope they are safely hidden from the fox. x


  2. Anita Says:

    Awww, how nice is that. Like you have both said already,hope foxy loxy doesn't get em.xx


  3. Hope fox doesn't spy them.....will have to do a lo now :)


  4. Linda Says:

    How sweet, cant wait to see them x


Post a Comment