Anonymous
Well after weeks of blogger messing me about I have found a way to get back into the blogs. Goodness knows what they are up to but for a technophobe like me it has been a nightmare.
I hope to get onto everyones blog who took part in the blog hop and see what has been happening. Thank you all for visiting this blog - even though there was nothing to see.

I hope to get some posts written when I have caught up with myself but firstly I would like to remind you of our FREE demonstration day on Friday 1 July - yes next week.

Those who came to the day in March will remember Pam who demo's for Creative Expressions, a lovely friendly lady who gave lots of tips and ideas. She has agreed to come back and show us more.
She will be using Distress Inks again, some watercolours, Mica Paints, Bondable Fibres and Creative Expression Stamp sets. She also has some ideas to show you if you own a Fiskars Paper Trimmer.

So if you are aroung next Friday do call in to the shop, in the High Street, in Polegate, have a cuppa and a chat and meet nice people who have the same interests. Free parking for 2 1/2 hours near the station car park just two minutes from the shop.

She will also be taking some classes at our Retreat in September, along with Angie, Anita, Lynn, Linda, Sarah-Jane and of course Zoe. We are finalising class pages and will email everyone with sneak peaks and details, hopefully in mid July
2 Responses
  1. Anita Says:

    Yay! Great to see you back Jill...you have been missed.xx


  2. Lynn Says:

    Lovely to have you back, and I will be there on Friday. x


Post a Comment