Anonymous
I went away at the weekend with some of the Sunday croppers to Debden. A nice break where I could wind down from the Retreat and just do my own thing with no interruptions. I have been somewhat involved with things and had no time to organise myself so I decided I would make things instead of the usual cardmaking and scrapbooking. Here is one of the things that I made. A wooden birdhouse which I painted, stamped and finished with a Prima Songbird Vine


If you feel the need to make one everything can be found in the shop
9 Responses
  1. Anita Says:

    WOWEEE! That is just GORGEOUS Jill, you clever ol stick you! Really like that, so pretty and such a lovely colour combo. Want to see it in the flesh at class please Miss!


  2. Linda Says:

    Wow Jill, this is beautiful!
    Shame Lynn and I didn't get the chance to play at the retreat :)

    xx


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oooooo Jill that's stunning you could make that a class next year on the retreat. I'd pay extra to make one of those.

    Lyn M


  4. Anonymous Says:

    They are really easy Lynn. Just slap a bit of paint on and some stamping and hey presto. If you want the instructions go to www.kars.nl. They have it on their site.


  5. That's so pretty, Jill! x


  6. Lynn Says:

    Jill, it turned out really well, looks great, love the colours you chose. Glad you got time to play. x


  7. KraftyKaren Says:

    Gorgeous Jill and it looks even better in the flesh. It was great seeing all the gorgeous stuff over the weekend - you were very industrious down your end of the room.


  8. Another beautiful project from all your efforts at the weekend :)


  9. Lynne Says:

    Just found this!! I too would like to do this at the retreat in Sept 2011 :)


Post a Comment