Anonymous
Tomorrow is the day of the Retreat. This has been in the planning stages since February but now the time is upon us I am just so nervous.

The hotel rang yesterday with a few problems which I have to sort out tomorrow at 9 am. Cutting it a bit fine isn't it.

Still hopefully the weather will hold and we will have a happy weekend.

I have seen a couple of the workshop projects and I am sure that you will love them when you see them too.

So to everyone who is coming along  let's get loaded and on our way

Here's to a good weekend.
5 Responses
  1. KraftyKaren Says:

    Can't wait Jill - sure we are all going to have a great time!!!!


  2. Wishing you a great weekend, Jill. Hope the weather holds but I think you'll be too busy to enjoy it!

    xx


  3. Mrs Sweetie Says:

    Whoo Hoo!! Are we nearly there yet? This is going to be totally fab! So sorry I can't join in the fun but looking forward to hearing all about it. x


  4. Angela Says:

    I can't work out who the other 2 'ladies' in that picture are with you! Have a brilliant time everyone, can't wait to hear all about it! Angelax


  5. Anonymous Says:

    They are of course two old boilers who are trying to muscle in on the action, Ange. It goes without saying that I am the good looking one lol


Post a Comment