Anonymous
As many of you know I had a birthday during the week. I have never had so many cards!!! I don't know if thats an indication of getting older or that I know more people - but I am very grateful.

I also had some lovely presents, even a handbag diary from a Golden Retriever called Amber. Poor Amber has tonslitis. I have never heard of that in a dog but I think Amber is more human that a lot of people I know lol.

We also had a crop last Saturday and we had a little do - Anita (who has her birthday tomorrow) made one of those fabulous Raspberryoffi pies - they are to die for.

Here are the pics of my cards. Thank you everyone






.
11 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    Jill, What a wonderful collection of cards for a very speical person. Happy Birthday again!


  2. Anita Says:

    I agree Lynn....you wouldn't have had that many if you hadn't have deserved them Jill. What a lovely collection, hope you had a lovely day (((hugs)))..xx Anita xx


  3. Anita Says:

    meant to add.....the card with the workmen on.......they are not erecting something in your garden are they????? ;)


  4. Happy Birthday and wow what a treasure trove of cards :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Sure are Anita. I'm sure that Dale is somewhere amongst them lol


  6. Linda Says:

    I agree with Lynn and Anita, you deserve them.
    Hope you had a lovely day :)


  7. liz Says:

    You did get a lot of cards Jill. I agree with everyone else, you do deserve it. Was trying to think of something rude to say, but can't! You are a nice person, I suppose!!! xxx


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday - mine was this week as well (Tuesday). Didn't think to take a photo of my cards.


  9. Alison Says:

    What a treasure trove, Jill! Hope you had a really happy day. :)


  10. Mrs Sweetie Says:

    WOW! That is some display. And the cards are nice too. ;)


  11. That's quite a collection, Jill. All you need now is the telegram from the Queen. ^_~


Post a Comment