Anonymous
As I may have mentioned I love going around Wildlife Parks and seeing the animals.

This is Jock, a massive silverback at Bristol Zoo. We arrived at feeding time and Jock, as befitting his station is fed first. Then the females are allowed to eat. Such is life.



We saw this young lion at Port Lympe in Kent. He hadn't yet got his mane and at first I thought he was a female.


I love Meerkats. I don't know why as they are vicious little creatures. This one at the Cotswold Wildlife Park had young. They were so cute but if she found a titbit she ate it ignoring their clamouring for food



7 Responses
  1. Jeeps Says:

    Fabulous pictures Jill. I love the little 'Alexander' and the contrast in colour between the silverback and whatever he has in his mouth is great. I would have thought that was a lioness too. Beautiful cat.


  2. Love the expressions on their faces. It's like they're looking at us with deep pity! Lovely images. x


  3. KarmaCraft Says:

    Simples!

    Well, I guess the mummy meerkat was wise enough to know that if you don't take care of yourself, you'll be in no shape to take care of your kids... smart lady. :)

    They don't look vicious when they all come running out of their holes and stand upright on the ledge watching for predators... they just look cute. I suppose though it's the cutest ones that have the darkest agendas...


  4. Coffeedoff Says:

    Gorgeous animal photos!


  5. Anita Says:

    Cracking photos Jill, you do get some corkers.
    Is Jock eating a tomato, a red apple or a snooker ball?


  6. Anonymous Says:

    It was a tomato Anita. Shows the size of his mouth. i could only get a cherry tomato in mine lol


  7. Fab pics Jill. Looked forward to the los :)


Post a Comment